Wednesday 2 January 2013

Business Inspiration from Man's Best Friend

It's a new year and I felt like a bit of a new writing challenge. So here it is. 

I have two dogs and a small business based in Perth, Scotland. 

Running a business is hard. There's no doubt about that. And nowadays it's harder than ever. Finding entrepreneurial inspiration is a continual challenge. 

Like many entrepreneurs, over the years I've had professional coaches, business advisers, life coaches, business mentors, friendships with fellow business owners, read countless business books and business blogs - the list goes on. 

But despite extensive engagement with some of the country's most successful people, I still get some of my greatest insights into running a successful business, unusually, from my two furry friends: Molly & Toby!

So I felt it was time to pass this canine wisdom on to others. And thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Enjoy!

Tricia

PS. If you are looking for something a bit more serious, you can check out my other blog: Nobody's Business But your Own



No comments:

Post a Comment